Fairly new to New Zealand waters, but a huge hit with Kiwi families as they offer exciting 7 night cruises around the country starting and finishing in Auckland.
Embrace the spirit of adventure on the fastest ship in Asia Pacific as you discover the exotic mix of Eastern and Western cultures. Lounge in Italian themed spaces while revelling in the latest world-class entertainment and award-winning Asia cuisines.
You enter the ship via the Grand Plaza, and be amazed by the décor! There’s a 24 hour reception and box office where you can book everything from kids club to evening entertainment and shore excursions.
There’s a coffee bar, selling hot drinks and snacks even while in port.
If you buy a drinks package it’s all included.
Launch Fare Sale on Now - from $627pp
Massive Savings - Ends 31 March 2020
Speciality Restaurants Onboard
- Mozzarella restaurant – bread items and coffee, Danishes, and very cheap $10 pizzas!
- Mah, Jong tables – be sociable and have a game!
- Blue Lagoon open 24 hours, serving Asian food.
- Hot Pot Asian steamboat.
- Japanese restaurant Umi Uma, plus Teppanyaki. Also has a set menu, a La carte, and sushi bar.
- Silk Road traditional Chinese speciality.
Mozzarella Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Pavilion restaurant, serving Chinese food, sharing feast style. The menu changes daily, the whole menu is brought to the table, so go hungry! Open for breakfast too.
- Dream Dining restaurant, serving western cuisine.
- The Lido
Inclusive restaurant, buffet style. Serving breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner and snack bar when closed.
Lido grill, outside part bow of the ship.
Dream Dining Restaurant
- Free for 2 hours, then $30 AUD per hour, if it’s not full there is no charge.
- Activities include making sushi, pizza, donning an officers uniform and going to the bridge.
- Spend time with kids in the Zone. There is a bank of PS4 consoles, air hockey, board games, dance games, arcade games from $2, $4, $17.
- Tap room key and play. Tickets for prizes.
Choose from a variety of cabins from interior which sleeps a maximum of 3, to porthole or oceanview which sleep 2 to 4, and balcony staterooms which sleep 4 and can interconnect.
None of the staterooms have an obstructed view, all lifeboats are on the shopping deck.
- Guest suite complex, with its own pool, WiFi, check-in, restaurant, speciality restaurants access (no extra charge).
- Own Pool at Bow of the ship.
- The Palace restaurant has a casino one side open 24 hours for Palace guests only.
- Massive menu changes daily, eat any time.
Note, there are no obstructed cabins, all lifeboats are on the shopping level.
Cabana - The Palace
- Broadway shows are twice a night, with a different show each night.
Contact me to book or for more information